Remember when you first bought your computer and it would gallop along at full speed? It was a real pleasure to use. Now you hit the power button and you can actually go get lunch before it’s ready to use!
Computers are like people: they both slow down over time. The difference is it’s much easier to speed up a slow computer than a slow person.
The reason most computers slow down is that we run power hungry programs that suck up all of the resources that the computer was built with.
There is also the chance that your computer has been infected with a Virus or Malware. These infections make your work harder than necessary.
What We Will Do:
- Turn off all unnecessary programs
- Remove all known viruses from your computer
- Remove known spyware
- Defragment your hard drive
- Detect and delete malware software
- Upgrade your computer if necessary